Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Gargiulo Bros Oil websites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Gargiulo Bros Oil website;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
6. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gargiulo Bros Oil at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on the Gargiulo Bros Oil website are provided “as is”. Gargiulo Bros Oil makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Gargiulo Bros Oil does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Gargiulo Bros Oil or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Gargiulo Bros Oil’s Internet site, even if Gargiulo Bros Oil or a Gargiulo Bros Oil authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Gargiulo Bros Oil websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gargiulo Bros Oil does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Gargiulo Bros Oil may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Gargiulo Bros Oil does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Gargiulo Bros Oil has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gargiulo Bros Oil of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Gargiulo Bros Oil websites shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website or Websites.
Like many other websites, www.gargiulobrosoil.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.gargiulobrosoil.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.gargiulobrosoil.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party resources.
Affiliates and Third Parties
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.